Ecological estate The treasury of good ideas is located in Slovenia, in the beautiful Bela krajina (white birch in the beautiful small village of Semič.
The property comprises 5 organically cultivated plots, namely:
- main property Treasury of good ideas in the hamlet of Stara gora pod Smukom
- a wild plantation of chestnuts and wild cherries in the hamlet of Stara gora pod Smukom
- persimmon plantations in combination with figs. almonds and apple trees in the hamlet of Stara gora pod Smukom
-first planted estate with a wooden house made of oak and stone
- cherry orchard in combination with plums and cherries in the village of Sadinja vas
All properties are cultivated organically and are controlled by the controller Kon-cert from Maribor.
In 2018, we started growing rose seedlings from cuttings
In 2020, we started steam and water distillation of herbs from plots (lavender, immortelle, peppermint, lemon balm, sage, rosemary, roses, linden) in order to obtain essential oils and hydrolates.
In 2020, we started drying various types of fruit in our own kiln (cherries, sour cherries, agoda, plums, pears, apples, persimmons, kiwis) and drying herbs in nature.
We will inform you about all products on our website. You can subscribe to the news on our website
In 2021, we will start training on the topic of growing medicinal plants and their proposal and use.
We will soon start with the renovation of an old burgher house, which will be built of natural materials and an additional electro-ecological house.
It will be intended for rent as a whole for spending free time in a quiet and healthy environment with the possibility of additional activities:
- assistance with daily tasks in orchards
-summer swimming in the Kolpa (the warmest river in Slovenia)
-enjoying excellent homemade food and wines
We will also add a building made of wood and stone, which will be used for workshops.
Tel: 00386 41 760 749